Leading supplier of comprehensive solutions, platforms for Smart & Safe City and IoT platforms.
VDT Technology a.s. is a Czech company which, thanks to a partnership with the world’s leading suppliers of solutions and services, is an important local partner with a strong background and a team of experienced professionals who help customers quickly and efficiently adapt to new trends and legal requirements.
Artificial intelligence helps optimise the operation of wastewater treatment plants
Prague, 19 May 2023: A consortium of experts including technology integrators and academia is presenting a new innovative solution for wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs): an intelligent algorithm called WaterScan Toolbox. This software is used to predict the influent...
VDT Technology becomes a Golden Partner of the Czech Technical University
Czech advanced systems integrator VDT Technology and the Faculty of Transportation of the Czech Technical University (CVUT) have announced closer cooperation, with VDT Technology becoming a “Golden Partner” of CVUT. Closer cooperation will open up new avenues for...
In September, we signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Israel's Mobileye to establish closer cooperation in the field of autonomous mobility services in the Czech Republic for the introduction of self-driving shuttles. A month later, on 24 October, we signed a...
Czech and Israeli innovators develop autonomous buses for the Czech Republic
A new project in the field of autonomous transportation represents tangible cooperation between Czech and Israeli partners for research and development of state-of-the-art technologies. A first milestone was the Memorandum of Understanding signed by representatives of...
VDT technology and their security systems
- Motion detection system uses LIDAR technology, detection radius 200m, detection accuracy 3m, field of view 360°, 3D reflected beam display, integration with camera system.
- Detection and elimination of drones uses radar technology with the possibility of taking control.
- Inspection of vehicles, where there are 3D display options with change detection, quick installation, memory of up to 30,000 vehicles according to the vehicle registration number and day and night mode.
- Crowd communication monitoring and possibility of communication channels with silent listening technology.
- Localization and navigation inside buildings thanks to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
- Object detection specifies and reveals passive terahertz imaging technologies.
Main areas of activity
Designation for current trend of digitization, related automation of production and changes in the labour market that it will bring with it. The purpose is to save time and money and increase the productivity of work and flexibility of companies.
Video-analytika je nedílnou součástí bezpečnostních systémů. Tzv. videosynopse umožňuje vyhodnocení záznamů bezpečnostních kamer.
Digitisation of water supply
The main goal of digitization in the waterworks is to build an optimal system of control, monitoring, management, planning, optimization of the operation and maintenance of water systems, and to connect all facilities into one system.
It is so called crowd control occurring in public places. Our company focuses, in combination with the technologies used, on the capacity of public buildings, shopping centers and other buildings.
- Specialist in systems and solutions for internal security.
- An expert in special analytical software, focusing on advanced video analytics functions.
- Experience with projects for the Police of the Czech Republic, Customs Administration of the Czech Republic, Prague Airport, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of the Interior and Ministry of Justice.
- Member of the Czech-Israeli Joint Chamber of Commerce.
Ing. Jiří Jirkovský, MBA
- Vice-President of HST Chamber of Commerce Switzerland – Czech Republic
- Former Managing Director of Siemens Building Technologies s.r.o. and Landis&Gyr CZ s.r.o.
- Many years of experience in international management and project management.
Our partners – Commercial representation
Our company is not dependent on single supplier technologies. Based on a thorough analysis of customer needs, we always choose the most advantageous solution. We have been developing cooperation with the world’s leading suppliers of security technologies for a long time and we are constantly expanding their range. We cooperate with partners mainly from western, central and eastern Europe.
Membership in Associations
VDT Technology a.s.is a holder of certificates ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2016 and ČSN EN ISO / IEC 27001: 2014 for the fields of supply, installation, support and service of security systems, technological units and related software, including analyzes of operational security processes and measures.