Object database platform for managing process equipment from their planning to maintenance from Siemens. It brings users considerable time savings and cost reductions when planning production equipment as a whole.
- COMOS is a consistent database that works with objects
- Objects are all components from which the technological unit is assembled (motors, pumps, switchboards, controllers), but also their parameters (size, performance, manufacturer, protection) and logical attributes (location, connection).
- Objects can be created both user-specific and industry – specific libraries (energy, networks, VO, LAN/WAN, CCTV, water supply and others)
- Each object has its parameters – metadata.
- Any change to an object is automatically transferred to all related layers of project and operational documentation.
- 3D display of the entire technological unit
- direct link to database
- creating a digital twin to simulate changes
COMOS Mobile Operations
- web interface access to the complete database from any device
- possibility of backing up the database for offline work