Online data services
Modern telematic traffic management systems that will support sustainable mobility in the city in the long term.
A modern way of managing traffic
Delivery and implementation of modern telematic traffic management systems, especially through a control and surveillance system, including strategic detectors, which will support sustainable mobility in the city in the long term.
Are you solving traffic problems?
- Do you need to know the volume of traffic?
- Do you need to plan road closures?
- You know the problems and needs very well, but you don’t know which technology will solve your problem?
- Do you want to be „in“, use data for work, but don’t know how?
- Do you want to optimize costs and gain efficiency in work and human resources?
- You don’t know which technology to choose, are you having trouble with financing or applying for subsidies?
- And more…
We have a solution for you
WE WILL PROCESS a business analysis to define your problem
WE WILL PROPOSE several variants of the solution, including implementation
WE WILL SAVE time and money by making the most of existing equipment and studying the market (preventing the purchase of unsuitable technology, comparing products)
WE WILL SUPPLY data in the form of simple statistics and graphs that will help you plan correctly and can also serve as a basis for subsidies.
WE WILL PROVIDE financing (processing of documents for the grant application) and sufficient human resources (experts and capacities)
Sample data collection from a deployed system
Traffic analysis and prediction
- Solutions for municipalities, regions and cities
- Support for long-term decision-making on the road network
- Management with online and historical traffic data
Goal: Improving transport planning and mobility management
surveillance center – continuous monitoring of autonomous vehicles with the possibility of control depending on the specific traffic situation.
supervisory management of infrastructure technologies.
Goal: Effective deployment of an autonomous minibus in the capital city of Prague
Vehicle – Infrastructure – Control center
Chytrá Evropská project
Cameras from Chytrá Evropská
Camera Divoká Šárka
Technology and solutions
is an open operating system and Cloud solution for the Internet of Things (IoT) from Siemens supporting any sensor, machine, device or equipment that is used to monitor, control and evaluate processes.
Video analytics is an integral part of security systems. The so-called video synopsis enables the evaluation of security camera recordings.