An open operating system and cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) solution from Siemens enabling the generation of so-called smart data. All devices generate a large amount of data (big data). The MindSphere platform enables its transformation into smart data thanks to its features.
MindSphere is a certified system (IEC 62443, ISO/IEC 27001) in accordance with government recommendations for data handling in the cloud environment.
- MindSphere security has a multilayer security model with maximum data security.
- Connection devices are used by MindConnect tools; the options for connecting to MindSphere are: MindConnect Nano, MindConnect IoT 2040, MindConnect Lib/API, MindConnect IoT Extension, built-in control system integration tools Simatic S7 or Sinumerik, integration into enterprise CRM systems, ERP, MES.
- The security of communication between the client and MindSphere is through TLS v.1.2, reliable x509 certificates from Siemens Trust Center and state-of-the-art encryption are used.
- Available applications from Siemens as well as third parties are available in the MindSphere AppStore; third parties or the customer himself can develop their own applications. The potential of MindSphere is almost infinite.
- Fleet manager is one of the basic applications created by Siemens for MindSphere, allowing you to view aspects, events, rule creation, export data, and view information about the data collected.
MindSphere – gateway to the world of digital technologies
Its use is gateway to the world of digital services and a significant competitive advantage for customers, increasing availability, improving the productivity and efficiency of individual machines, systems and production plants, and extensive applications from industrial production to energy, rail and road transport, logistics to smart cities.