Leading supplier of comprehensive solutions, platforms for Smart & Safe City and IoT platforms.
VDT Technology a.s. is a Czech company which, thanks to a partnership with the world’s leading suppliers of solutions and services, is an important local partner with a strong background and a team of experienced professionals who help customers quickly and efficiently adapt to new trends and legal requirements.
Development of cooperation with Lohr Group and Mobileye
We connected the development of cooperation with the Lohr Group and Mobileye with a visit to the IAA Transportation 2022 - NOW GmbH (now-gmbh.de) trade fair, focused on the digitalization of transportation. The main topics were not only autonomous vehicles but the...
Great Britain is preparing for the operation of self-driving cars
Great Britain could be a great inspiration for the Czech Republic in the preparation of legislative changes and the deployment of self-driving cars in regular traffic. Their priority is increasing road safety and supporting the state's economy. The government proposed...
VDT Technology has become a partner of Mobileye
We have started cooperation with the global giant in the field of autonomous mobility, Mobileye, an Intel Company. We have started cooperation with the global giant in the field of autonomous mobility, Mobileye, an Intel Company. The aim of this cooperation will be...
Project Numeri: The new operational center of the Municipal Police of Prague 9 uses Numeri smart cameras
Prague, April 8, 2022 - The new operational center of the Municipal Police in Prague 9 now uses intelligent cameras connected to the Numeri monitoring system. This system works on the Czech technology of artificial intelligence supplied by VDT Technology. The project...
VDT technology and their security systems
- Motion detection system uses LIDAR technology, detection radius 200m, detection accuracy 3m, field of view 360°, 3D reflected beam display, integration with camera system.
- Detection and elimination of drones uses radar technology with the possibility of taking control.
- Inspection of vehicles, where there are 3D display options with change detection, quick installation, memory of up to 30,000 vehicles according to the vehicle registration number and day and night mode.
- Crowd communication monitoring and possibility of communication channels with silent listening technology.
- Localization and navigation inside buildings thanks to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
- Object detection specifies and reveals passive terahertz imaging technologies.
Main areas of activity
Designation for current trend of digitization, related automation of production and changes in the labour market that it will bring with it. The purpose is to save time and money and increase the productivity of work and flexibility of companies.
Video-analytika je nedílnou součástí bezpečnostních systémů. Tzv. videosynopse umožňuje vyhodnocení záznamů bezpečnostních kamer.
Digitisation of water supply
The main goal of digitization in the waterworks is to build an optimal system of control, monitoring, management, planning, optimization of the operation and maintenance of water systems, and to connect all facilities into one system.
It is so called crowd control occurring in public places. Our company focuses, in combination with the technologies used, on the capacity of public buildings, shopping centers and other buildings.
- Specialist in systems and solutions for internal security.
- An expert in special analytical software, focusing on advanced video analytics functions.
- Experience with projects for the Police of the Czech Republic, Customs Administration of the Czech Republic, Prague Airport, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of the Interior and Ministry of Justice.
- Member of the Czech-Israeli Joint Chamber of Commerce.
Ing. Jiří Jirkovský, MBA
- Vice-President of HST Chamber of Commerce Switzerland – Czech Republic
- Former Managing Director of Siemens Building Technologies s.r.o. and Landis&Gyr CZ s.r.o.
- Many years of experience in international management and project management.
Our partners – Commercial representation
Our company is not dependent on single supplier technologies. Based on a thorough analysis of customer needs, we always choose the most advantageous solution. We have been developing cooperation with the world’s leading suppliers of security technologies for a long time and we are constantly expanding their range. We cooperate with partners mainly from western, central and eastern Europe.
Membership in Associations
VDT Technology a.s.is a holder of certificates ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2016 and ČSN EN ISO / IEC 27001: 2014 for the fields of supply, installation, support and service of security systems, technological units and related software, including analyzes of operational security processes and measures.